What is it? Turkesterone is a phytoecdysteroid, which is a type of plant-based compound that is structurally similar to the hormone ecdysterone found in insects. Turkesterone is found in the plant Rhaponticum carthamoides/Maral root, as herb found in the Altai mountains, Mongolia. This is purely my own guess based on personal use combined with where the research seems to be pointing, Turkesterone’s seems to be achieving most of the positive benefits due to an ability to reduce cortisol more so than an increase in Testosterone levels or activation of the Testosterone receptor. Less Cortisol will translate into more muscle growth if you are training consistently.
Who Should take it? Turkesterone is heavily marketed as a natural Testosterone booster, though there is some research to suggest it’s possible health benefits may be more far reaching. Athletes wanting to recovery better from tough exercise sessions or improve muscle mass may find BIOKEY Turkesterone beneficial.
What does it do? Some of the premilimary studies show Turkesterone may be beneficial for
- Improved muscle growth and strength
- Improved athletic performance including endurance
- Improved recovery rates from a reduction in inflammation
- Improved Cognitive function due to neuroprotective properties
- Adaptogenic properties from a reduction in cortisol levels. This may help with mild anxiety and an ability to cope with stress better.
How do I take it? 2 capsules per day with food. Usually 1 with breakfast and 1 with the evening meal works best. Personally, stacking Turkesterone with Tonkat Ali (Long jack) was noticeably better for strength and recovery than Turkesteroe by itself.