What is it? PERFORMAX LABS OXYMAX is a one of the strong fat-burners on the market today though it does have a nice mood uplifting ability that makes the whole dieting experience a bit easier. Couple this with mild appetite suppression and now dieting is a lot easier.
Who should take it? Anyone wanting a boost while trimming up will benefit from adding this product to their fat burning regime.
What does it do? KILLER LABZ EXTERMINATOR will give you a boost in energy, reduce your appetite and release fat stores to be processed as energy. Here’s how this happens
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – Stimulants get your body to produce Adrenaline and Adrenaline signals fat cells to release fatty acids into the blood to be transported off and used as energy.
- Eria Jerensis (250mg) – While this is a stimulant too, it does come with a slight feeling of well being and it balances out all that caffeine while promoting fatty acid release.
- Theobromine (50mg) – a milder Stimulant that may help with fatty acid release but without affecting the nervous system much. Works nicely with the other stimulants though it is quite mild when taken alone.
- Paradoxine (40mg) – extract of Grains of Paradise has been shown in human trials to increase energy expenditure, reduce abdominal fat and activate Brown Fat tissue. Refreshing to see some studies on humans.
- Coleus Forskohlii (25mg) – helps keep the thyroid gland functioning at it’s best. With Thyroid activity contributing up to 50% of your regular metabolic function, this is an important feature when dieting.
This is a similar blend to a lot of new fat burners on the market. Having said that, it is an effective combo for accelerating fat loss so who cares really if some of the products look the same.
How do I take it? 1 capsule early in the day or before morning cardio with a glass of water. Will stack nicely with any L-Carnitine products. I’ve been having half a capsule early and the rest of the capsule around 2-3pm with good results. Feels smoother using this method and I don’t start to crash until 8-9pm or so (bedtime).