What is it? BARLEAN’S Greens is the tastiest way to get your greens, fruit and fibre in for the day for all those people who are too busy for the real deal. Let’s be honest, how many people really get all the healthy fruit and vegetables in that they really should. Gluten free, non GMO and free of artificials, ticking all the boxes for the discerning health enthusiast.
Who Should take it? This is ideal for people who don’t have a regular intake of fruit and vegetables. We recommend that you consume plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables daily and just use the BARLEANS Greens to fortify your healthy eating plan. Particularly when exercise, work or stress is high, BARLEANS can assist with maximizing your health.
The addition of Cocoa and some stevia makes BARLEANS GREENS much tastier than the regular greens formulas.
What does it do? BARLEANS GREENS has a 3 STAGE BLEND OF Antioxidants, Fibre and Greens/Vegetables/Fruit. All contribute to gut health as well as providing nutrients to repair active bodies.
- Antioxidant blend includes Acerola, grapeseed extract, turmeric and milk thistle and are all beneficial in reducing oxidative stress from free radicals. The milk thistle may assist with liver function.
- Fibre blend is simple but effective and includes flaxseed powder and chicory inulin.
- Fruit and Vegetable blend includes carrot, raspberry, acai, goji, parsley and broccoli powder just to name a few.
- Spirulina is relatively high in amino acids, healthy fats and vitamins. The chemical that gives Spirulina it’s blue/green colour, also helps fight free radicals and inhibits the production of inflammatory signalling molecules, providing impressive antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chlorella: is a type of algae that packs a big nutrient punch, as it’s a good source of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Some research suggests it may bond to heavy metals and assist in their elimination from the body.
While we don’t recommend replacing fresh fruit and vegetables, if your diet is lacking, or you need a boost, one serve a day will provide a significant amount of your daily vitamin and mineral needs.
How do I take it? This is a very versatile product. One scoop of BARLEANS GREENS can be added to smoothies, protein shakes, Protein muffins or simply added to water and sipped on throughout the day. Also available in the Superfruit Greens Strawberry Kiwi Flavour.