THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A COACH
While it is possible that given enough time, you can learn a great deal and even become an expert in the field. But why would you bother trying to re-invent the wheel? Very few people have made progress in any field without a coach or mentor. Online coaching may be the only option for some people, particularly in remote areas, however face to face coaching usually produces the best results.
Here are some of the possible benefits of getting a coach on board with your physique goals or competition preparation.
- Better results in a shorter amount of time
- Faster learning, why make all the same mistakes that other people have already made and learned from?
- Become part of a team, most coaches have several clients/competitors at a time and you can all help each other out with support ad friendship.
- Coach will have the objectivity that most people lack when it comes to their own bodies. perspective
- A coach can help you set realistic, achievable, healthy but still challenging goals.
- Provide Support and confidence when attempting something new.
- Guidance on what federation and divisions your body is best suited to.
- Ideas for ways to improve that you may not see - awareness of blind spots in your physique, training, nutrition and mindset.
- A Coach will give you the cold truth others may not want to tell you
- A Great coach will attend to your mental and physical wellbeing while getting you into your best shape.
A skilled coach offers you the opportunity to fast track your learning and the development of your physique. Coaching isn't a panacea. It won't work for someone who doesn't have a desire to learn and knuckle down with a strong work ethic. If you have the desire and commitment to achieve something beautiful with your physique and transform your mind, then PLANETMAX has the resources and expertise to guide you every step of the way.