Powdered Peanut Butter Cookies
60g YUM PPB – Powdered Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup water
50g Sweetener of choice
30g Protein of choice – we used Bioflex Biofurnace in Chocolate
40g YUM PPB - Powdered Peanut Butter
** MAKES 10 COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 180°. Line baking tray with baking paper
- Add in 60g powdered peanut butter (PPB) to a medium-sized bowl and gradually incorporate ⅓ cup of water, avoiding lumps. It should become a thick paste.
- Mix in your sweetener of choice and a pinch of salt, keep mixing until it looks smooth, thick, and glossy.
- Mix in one egg, the mixture should be quite runny but still smooth and glossy.
- Sift in the remaining 40g of powdered peanut butter (PPB), mix it in and AVOID LUMPS AT ALL COST!
- Create a circle of batter on the parchment (a little less thick than a finger) like how you would when making pancakes on the stove, and not spherical scoops; this is because lower-fat cookies will not spread on their own. Bake for 10 – 13 minutes
- Let cool on a baking rack for 5 minutes. The cookies will be slightly soft and appear rubbery, but they'll harden up beautifully in the fridge. Just refrigerate for at least 40 minutes for them to become chewy and dense like an energy bar. Enjoy!
60 Cals per cookie