Low Carb Rocky Road Goodness
Time for a tasty high protein treat..you deserve it.
- 90g Bioflex Proflex Rocky Road or Vanilla protein powder
- 40g Coconut Butter
- 75 g Double D’s Diet Marsh mellow
- 100g Green and Black 70% dark chocolate (chopped)
- 40g Macadamias (chopped)
(Makes 8 serves)
- Melt coconut butter and dark chocolate together in a bowl and mix well
- In a separate bowl add 40mls of water to the protein powder to make a paste consistency.
- Add protein powder paste to the bowl of coconut butter and chocolate and mix well.
- Add marsh mellows and chopped macadamia nuts to the wet ingredient mix
- Press combined mixture into a slice tray lined with cling wrap
- Refrigerate or freeze overnight
- Remove from fridge/freezer 15-20mins before eating
Approximate Macros per serve (48 gram)
Protein: 11.3 Fat: 14.5 Carbs: 5.8 Cal: 219
Compared to regular rocky road, calories and fat are about the same. Our Rocky road however has an extra 10 grams of protein and a whopping 20 grams of carbs less than regular rocky road recipes.