Baked Potato and Beans
Ideal for vegitarians or individuals wanting to cut down on meat consumption but still get some muscle repairing nutrients in! Larger males can have 2 serves to satisfy their higher protein requirements. With so many varieties of Potatoes and Beans available to us these days, don't be afraid to mix things up a bit.
- 1 medium potato, washed, skin on
- 50g Kidney Bean, drained weight, rinsed (four bean mix is also fine)
- 25g Semi Dried Tomatoes Lite, diced
- 25g Bega So Extra Light Cheese, grated
- 1Tbsp (20g) Extra Light Sour Cream
- Prick potato with a fork, place on paper towel and microwave for 3-4mins, transfer to a microwave safe bowl
- Mix together kidney beans, semi dried tomatoes and grated cheese. Split potato through centre and spoon mix inside
- Place back in microwave for 1min
- Allow to stand for a couple of minutes and top with sour cream, enjoy
Note: Add some extra flavour with garlic, paprika and chilli powder to the bean mix. Bulk recipe out with some capsicum, baby spinach, spring onion and fresh tomato.
Nutritional Information per serve:
Protein: 18.9 Fat: 7.7 Carbs: 26.5 Cal: 293