If you’re a Vegan or Vegetarian who is looking to reach their fitness goals but struggling in the protein department: don’t. Vegan All-In-One Pea protein will help you meet your needs and ensure your body has everything it needs to build muscle, improve your strength and performance.
By now you probably already know that getting in enough protein is essential if you plan to exercise hard. Protein supplies the amino acids your body needs to repair and rebuild muscle tissue. Without it, this repair process simply can’t take place.
But now, Vegan All-In-One Pea Protein does more. It contains added ingredients to help take your wellness to a whole new level.
Why should you take Vegan All-in-One Pea Protein by White Wolf Nutrition?
- Receive a good dose of superfoods, which provide a supremely high volume of nutrients to the body – more than most normal foods in your day to day diet. Think of it like a charged up multi-vitamin.
- Get medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are well known to help provide additional energy to your body while also assisting with the fat burning process. These can also help improve your immune system and reduce inflammation as well.
- Get prebiotics, which help feed the healthy good bacteria in your body responsible for keeping your immune system in check and your health in order. Without sufficient prebiotics, your probiotics will not survive
- Get high quality amino acids that go to work right away to help with tissue repair and rebuilding.
- Take in more protein per serving than many other whey protein powders on the market – perfect for the vegetarian struggling to meet their needs.
Vegans need to take extra measures to ensure they are consuming a well-balanced, nutritious diet and this protein powder makes it one step easier. It’s ready to go when you are so there’s no downtime for cooking or meal prep. It’s the fastest, easiest way to get your protein in.