EVL BCAA LEAN ENERGY
What is it? EVL BCAA LEAN ENERGY is much more than a tasty BCAA formula. A better definition would be a “Low Stimulant Pre-Exercise Fat burner” perfect for anyone wanting to keep the stimulants (caffeine) low while getting maximum performance and fat burning from your exercise session.
Who Should take it? Ideal for people doing fasted cardio or as a pre-workout for those sensitive to stimulants. EVL BCAA LEAN ENERGY does have some green tea as well, just enough caffeine for a mild mental boost without any jitters or crash. Among PLANETMAX clients and staff BCAA LEAN ENERGY has proven to be very popular in regard to taste as well as providing a noticeable boost to exercise sessions.
What does it do? To create the perfect exercise environment EVL have stacked this product with a variety of effective ingredients.
- 5 grams of pure BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in a 2:1:1 ratio, the most researched and proven ratio to support daily muscle building and recovery. BCAAs have been shown to initiate muscle protein synthesis (building) and inhibit protein breakdown. This is key whether you are trying to build muscle, maintain lean body mass during a diet, or reduce muscle breakdown during exercise.
- ENERGY AND FOCUS: Green Coffee and Green Tea are used as natural Caffeine sources for cleaner energy and focus. Plus, Vitamin B6 and B12 help support energy levels through intense workouts.
- IMPROVED ENDURANCE: Multiple modes of action help boost endurance levels including BETA-ALANINE supporting the buffering of lactic acid, L-ALANINE supporting glucose production for usable energy to lengthen endurance, and BCAAs that are utilized as fuel during heavy training.
- RECOVERY: Raising your level of protein synthesis higher than your rate of protein breakdown allows muscles to rebuild and recover effectively. Taking BCAA ENERGY post workout makes sure your body has enough BCAAs to support higher protein synthesis and the repair process, getting you ready to go harder your next workout.
- Added Taurine will help support hydration along with general performance of every cell in your body.
- Green Coffee, Green Tea and Vitamin C’s powerful antioxidant properties help support a healthy immune system and help neutralise the extra free radicals created naturally during exrcise.
How do I take it? 1 serve before exercise in 300ml of water, particularly prior to fasted cardio. For team or endurance events 1 -2 serves in 600ml of water can be consumed during the event/game. Generally, females use one serve while larger males may require two.