2021 iCompete Natural Hobart Muscle and Model Show
SHOW 2 Ticket - Model Show
ONLY 200 Tickets available!!!
DIVISIONS: Bikini, Fitness, Sports, Swimsuit Models and Angels
DATE: Saturday 1st May 2021
VENUE: Wrest Point, Hobart, The Show Room, 410 Sandy Bay Rd, Hobart
TIMES: Show 2.
- Doors open at 1:30pm
- Show starts at 2:00pm
- Estimated finish time 5:30pm
Children (10 and under) FREE, please add a comment in the notes if you will be bringing any along for us to calculate numbers for capacity restrictions.
Please contact the competitor you are coming to see to find out which division/s they are entered in. It is recommended you arrive 20-30mins before the competitor id due to be on stage, in case the event is running early.
Tickets are non-refundable after the 25th April.
COVIDReady at Wrest Point
At Wrest Point the safety and security of guests has always been a priority. Their focus is on ensuring guests are comfortable with the increased measures they have put in place around coronavirus (COVID-19). The clean commitment below outlines the steps they now have in place to ensure guest safety and the safety of our team.
You will also see this information throughout venue and hotel facilities, including our COVIDReady symbol. This symbol is a commitment that they are working to keep you safe while you are still able to enjoy friendly service and have a great experience.
- Social Distancing – Please keep 1.5 metres apart from each other – especially when in groups.
- Good Hygiene– Wash your hands – Using soap and water thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Capacity Restrictions– We are limiting the number of people allowed in each area.
- Cleaning– Increased cleaning systems with surfaces more regularly cleaned for your safety.
- Cashless Payment– Please pay by card wherever possible.
- Feeling Unwell– If you’re not feeling well, please return home and seek medical advice.
- Contact Tracing– We are ensuring we can identify who has visited
We will do our best to keep you up to date with any changes and updates to the above. We encourage your feedback and would be grateful for your understanding as regulations and restrictions can change daily.